Privacy & Cookies Policy
- Unless You choose to fill out a ‘Contact Us’ form, (found on many of the pages of the Site) or You email us directly, Captrics does not collect personally identifiable information about You (such as Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc). In the ordinary course, Captrics only uses the personally identifiable information You provide solely to respond to Your inquiry. That said Captrics cannot guarantee the privacy of personal information You transmit over the web or that may be collectable in transit by others, including contractors who provide services to Captrics.
- Captrics automatically collects certain non-personally identifiable information when You visit the Site (such as the type of browser You are using, the type of operating system You are using, and the domain name of Your Internet service provider (e.g. Sky, Virgin, TalkTalk). This non personally identifiable information may be used by Captrics to analyse Site usage which allows Captrics to improve the design and content of the Site.
- Captrics reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as deemed necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion.
- A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. This helps us to provide You with a good experience when you browse the Site and also allows Captrics to improve the Site and services offered from time to time.
- where they are essential to make the Site work;
- to enable the personalisation features on the Site (which give You the ability to recall recently viewed pages and see information which You have input on line)
- to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use the Site and to help us improve the structure of the Site.
- Captrics cannot identify you personally via cookies.
Captrics appreciates your privacy and places the highest importance on protecting the integrity of your data, whether about you, your company, your transactions, your products or your services.
At any time, if you have any questions related to this Site and its use or regarding data protection in Captrics, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.